Taillight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoeserBlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the taillights from the newer '05 will fit an '03? I have to repalce my tails & think the newer ones look better (two clear half moons as opposed to the single one).

They look pretty identical in shape.

Thanks in advance.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet they would.. Pretty sure of it, since they are the same shape and doubt Jeep would change the stucture of the light.

Bennett

BoeserBlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect. Thanks for the tip guys. Next question: Are there any resources/vendors that you guys buy from that I can source OEM parts?
Each time I order frm the dealer I feel they are pulling my pants down & telling me to bend over.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BoeserBlick said:
Each time I order frm the dealer I feel they are pulling my pants down & telling me to bend over.

Long as they give you the courtesy of a reach-around everythings good 8-[
Actually, I know what you mean about dealer prices - I used to ride a BMW motorcycle and the parts were always very pricey.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Corwyyn said:
BoeserBlick said:

Long as they give you the courtesy of a reach-around everythings good 8-[

!!!!!!!! Spit my Beer out !!! LMAO

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM source

I always use www.jparts.com They offer 15% off everything and the last time I placed an order shipping was $5 per item. This may have changed, it's been a while since I've ordered anything.

One thing you may want to be careful of: One my 2004 somebody recently broke my tail light and when I ordered a replacement, they asked if I had fog lights. I have no idea how fog lights would affect the tail lights, but there are two different part numbers. The tail lights that work with fog lights are $5 more.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Re: OEM source

VTNomad said:
I always use www.jparts.com They offer 15% off everything and the last time I placed an order shipping was $5 per item. This may have changed, it's been a while since I've ordered anything.

Yup, Jparts.com is now a sponsor of Jeep KJ Country, see their banner above! They have Awesome prices on all of their mopar items.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BoeserBlick said:
Perfect. Thanks for the tip guys. Next question: Are there any resources/vendors that you guys buy from that I can source OEM parts?

We'd like to see pics when you install please!