sweet bearded baby-jesus!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbrookstx

Reaction score
my driver side window came off track (again). I really wish chrysler would admit its a bad design and just fix it. Either way. It's cold so I called the dealership to just have them do it. $485 and 2 days work.....for a window off track........just had to vent

snowsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy crap and a half. :mad:
there's no excuse for these dang things going bad so often, or costing so much when they do.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOD $485???? Seriously?? Hey man, I want a Renegade lightbar, a Rola roof basket and a Borla dual exhaust. Figured I'd ask since you seem to have some disposable income.

J/K.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
my driver side window came off track (again). I really wish chrysler would admit its a bad design and just fix it. Either way. It's cold so I called the dealership to just have them do it. $485 and 2 days work.....for a window off track........just had to vent

OMG.....$485 and 2 days work to fix an off-track window???

Look for another dealer. You are being robbed, *****, and left for dead.

Dave

PS......didn't know the little tyke was born with a full beard......you learn something on the internet every day...:D