Support - Can't post thread in For Sale or Item Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange Button in upper right just isn't there in those sections. Any ideas as to why?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just go to that section, and hit " title thread " post from there or at least that is what I get
Not sure what you mean about " orange button in upper right "
I know what you mean in a way but can't you just post in the thread you make ?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Under marketplace-For sale, I am viewing the "Post Thread" button on riight in orange.

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The orange button that says "Post Thread" isn't there so I can't start a thread in For Sale or Wanted. If I go to another section, like General Discussion, the button is there so I could start a thread there. I know sometimes there is a minimum post count or time but I've got almost 100 posts and been a member for 9 years so I should be good there.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
That is really odd, but then again we just updated our site.
The easiest way to deal with this right now is make a new post in kj section- Title it FOR SALE with the description etc & then we can move into the correct section for you.

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is really odd, but then again we just updated our site.
The easiest way to deal with this right now is make a new post in kj section- Title it FOR SALE with the description etc & then we can move into the correct section for you.
I'll give it a few days and if I still can't post in for sale then I'll follow your advise. Thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just as easy or easier to go to " thread title " right at the left and post up