Supplier prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccattie

Reaction score
Does anybody have a supplier discount code they can offer out? My work used to offer them but I guess we're not partners anymore :) Has anybody had any luck getting them applied to CRD's? I am going to pick one up this weekend as long as all the numbers line up. I look forward to chatting with everyone. This will be my first Jeep so it should be exciting. I originally had an 85 GMC Jimmy S15, then a 2000 Grand Prix GTX, and I just sold my 2001 SVT Lightning.

-c

ccattie

Reaction score
Guess nobody has one. Well wish me luck tomorrow. I hope they don't try and sell it for MSRP because that will stop me from being able to get all the cool extras right away =P~
-c

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. I went into my local Jeep only dealer with a rock bottom internet price and they went below it. I paid under sticker and then got about $5K additional in manufacture incentives.

ccattie

Reaction score
Ok so the jeep I wanted had a MSRP of $27840. They came back to me with: "With the current rebate program, you can buy the one you inquired
about for $25,260" So basically they wanna sell it for MSRP and give me the 2500 in DCX incentives. I walked away.
-c

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CRD's are more expensive than gas models. Again, I got a quote from a neighboring dealer through the intenet that was about 5K under list and part of that was manufacture rebate. Th local dealer bettered that by about $700 but there was a better incentive on the way and I waited. My invoice price was a little over $30K and my drive away was about the same but with WA sales tax, license and what not that was about a 10% discount. On top of that I got about $5K of extra incentives in the $2,700 debit card, 2 extra years of warranty and 2 years of dealer service.

If you gotta have it keep watching the MOPAR web site for the deals, they can change monthly, and shop dealers until you find the right one. Also take one that is available rather than ordering. Finally, a Jeep only dealer will likely make you a better price particularly if they are in your town and they think you might purchase from another dealer. I think their allocation of models slips if the manufacture sees that other dealers are selling in their territory.

Don't expect a rock bottom deal on a CRD though as they are not as easy to come by.

ccattie

Reaction score
I got a call today and I guess walking away worked because he came down another thousand. I know the CRDs are hard to find so I'm probably going to go in tomorrow and go with it.
-c

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again if you are not in a hurry shop and watch the ever changing incentives from DC.

I went to one of the web pricing sites and used that for my negotiating baseline. Beyond that dealer invoice there is a dealer buy back and another dealer discount but they need to move cars. My quoted price before incentives was about $700 below dealer invoice.

If you go to the Jeep site and plug in your zip and a mileage range from there you will be able to see all of the local dealer inventory and the window sticker price. You can print that out and go to one of the web pricing sites and get a very close dealer invoice.