Stupid neighbors! (large pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fouros said:
this will cost 2000 Australian Dollars to repair , including new door skin , repaint and Labour
Naw, that'll buff out (biggrin)

And for LI_Egabrag, all I can say is I commend your neighbor for owning up to the damage. I can handle things like this a lot better when someone stands up and takes responsibilty. Not that it doesn't make me feel bad, cuz it does, just not a blind rage, kill anyone I get my hands on bad chairshot.gif

dnm45227

Reaction score
I have a (by comparison) small dent in my door now too. I was at Autozone and some goof opened the door of his benz and put a quarter sized dent on my driver's side passenger door.

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, he may be a crappy driver, but the kid is being raised right if he came up to your door and took responsibility for his mistake. A shame it had to happen, but at least all that stuff is only cosmetic and not drivetrain related.

bugnout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
egabrag... Hum, I once worked on a ship called the egabrag out of San Diego. I believe the name is derived from the french word for items cast off or discarded ;-)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch! Egabrag, I assume you did a police report right? Sorry man. Hope it gets fixed soon. That repair bill is something else.

My wife hit a deer about a year ago, $1500. It was minor tho... took out th bumper, grill, blinker, and pushed back the right front quarter panel slightly. Jeep took it pretty well! It wasn't much body work.

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I go away for a few days and MAN a lot of replys. To answer a few questions the jeep will be in the shop for about 2 weeks (have to wait for the parts to arrive) and the van (it was a commercial ford van) wasnt going very fast (so he said I know the kid.....and i doubt it). Oh and my name EGABRAG is actually the name GARBAGE backwards and LI is for Long Island!! Sorry got a thing for scotish women (refering to the band). So in the meantime i have a rental vehicle....um for anyone who knows someone looking to get a ford focus I beg you PLEASE TELL THEM TO STOP!!! what a piece of junk man...its brand new and it has no appeal whatsoever...but i wont get into the multiple things wrong with it to many to list!!! Oh and i didnt have to do a police report it was all paid for already by the persons insurance they have through their company (cause it was there shops work van).

2003KJ

Reaction score
You gotta post up a couple of pictures of the rental, just so we can see your new ride \:D/

Ohh and remember, beat the living hell out of the rental...it's not yours!

And while your at it, you might take advantage of the good gas milage.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
heh...when i brought my jeep in to the dealer a while back (****** solenoid problems) they had it for a week or so....so i got a rental from them....

had a Saturn.......(and this was the time was spose to go up to a meet and greet at bear mtn, of which I organized...boy was that embarrasing...when I see them, I still cant live that down..) POS, and yeah....it sucked ass.....

fun beating it up tho..but it sucked that i could've been in my jeep instead of the blue thing

Latest posts

Members online