Stupid neighbors! (large pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah they are paying for it out of pocket too...they have there own business and the son who hit me works there...so his dad is going to use the money from the business to pay for it and then the son is going to work it off...but i dont really care as long as they pay for it!! It ***** though cause im friends with these people have been for like 15 years!!

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kid was fine...the work truck not so good....his front right tire hits the tirewell now and the whole front right of the truck has to be fixed...but at least he came to my house to tell me he did it!! i dont know what i would have done if he had drove away and i saw the car with the damage later on!

sprsonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LI_Egabrag said:
kid was fine...the work truck not so good....his front right tire hits the tirewell now and the whole front right of the truck has to be fixed...but at least he came to my house to tell me he did it!! i dont know what i would have done if he had drove away and i saw the car with the damage later on!

good neighbor

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LI_Egabrag said:
yeah they are paying for it out of pocket too...they have there own business and the son who hit me works there...so his dad is going to use the money from the business to pay for it and then the son is going to work it off...but i dont really care as long as they pay for it!! It ***** though cause im friends with these people have been for like 15 years!!

Its painful to see any jeep damage that wasn't done on a trail. I commend you for you're restraint. I would completely lose myself if something happened to my dream...(Meant to say Jeep but I guess what came out is more accurate, so I wont correct it.)

Have you been quoted for the repairs? What does damage like that cost to fix?

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yeah the quote!! well we have a body shop that does all the repairs for the family...get this 4800 for the repairs...and thats WITH the insurance labor rate!!! it was like 2800 in just parts or something...im at work right now so i havent seen it for myself...my mom went and got it while i went to work...but the back left quarter panel alone was 1500. hes just lucky he didnt hit the tailgate!! or it would have been disastrous

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I've gotten the opposite answer. I asked my insurance agent (who's ripping me off, taken everything except my first born which I don't have yet, and I'm sure if she had the chance.......) why insurance on a Jeep was so CHEAP compared to other vehicles. She told me "Because they're cheap to fix."

I said... ok! \:D/

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain

my neighbour reversed into my KJ and this will cost 2000 Australian Dollars to repair , including new door skin , repaint and Labour

WARNING Disturbing pictures posted below WARNING

saturday+24+june+06+001.jpg

saturday+24+june+06+003.jpg

2003KJ

Reaction score
god whad they hit it with a forklift???

i swear if anybody ever damages my jeep in anyway, I will pound them into the ground.

2003KJ

Reaction score
wow and it did that??? they musta been really been moving too.

and just think, had you not had that lift on, they probably woulda busted out the window too.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a good topic to be viewing before going to bed!..

I feel both of your pain, hopefully they get fixed soon. I don't know what my reaction would be seeing my jeep like that, and don't want to think about it. But believe me, I am scared everytime I step out in the morning walking to my Jeep since it is parked on the street. You never know.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am OK now

a mate of mine in a TJ put two Band Aids on her with Ouch written on them , Made me feel a bit better

and

i have been asked about it a few times and i said

My wife rolled the KJ into a Boulder when we last went 4wding 8-[ (whistle) (whistle)

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About three years ago I was sitting in a fast food driveway trying to get out into traffic and I am worried about this guy in the parking lot behind me who has gotten into his beatup 3/4 ton Ford. Sure enough there is too much traffic for me to pull out, I am leaning on my horn and he still backs out of his parking slot and right into my beat up old Taurus. My damage didn't look near as bad as yours and it was $4,300 so I am thinking you got a pretty good deal. Just make sure they fix it right with new OEM parts, not knock-offs or used.