Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04renegade

Reaction score
I have an 04 liberty renagade...i want to know if i can get aftermarket struts for a 3 inch lift i already have on my vehicle. right now i just have the spacer up front. Can anyone tell me where i can find aftermarket struts if there are any available...

04renegade

Reaction score
also

also i was wondering wether or not there was a steering stabalizer for an 04 liberty... if so can you give me some names and where to find them... thanks

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rancho RSX and Old Man Emu struts are the most commonly used front struts. I have Rancho RSX 17505. Vehicles with IFS cannot use a steering stabilizer as far as I know.
There are steering stabilizer kits out there for IFS vehicles,but there isn't room for one on a KJ IFS.You should not need a steering stabilizer anyway,fix the problem with the suspension instead of masking it with a steering stabilizer.That's all a stabilizer does,mask problems like the famous "death wobble".

04renegade

Reaction score
??

so just adding front suspension, like those rancho struts, would get rid of steering wheel feedback? i get excessive feedback just driving down the road. i went to ranchos site and i couldnt find any part numbers..(i dont like their site much) is there a good place to find those struts?

04renegade

Reaction score
yeah...

yeah im a *******...i didnt realize that till after i started the thread...idea.gif