stock diesel front struts/springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set to drop in my 02 with a 4.7 and meyer plow.

Thanks.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't you just get HD OME shocks/coils for better effect? Just asking about your logic, that's all.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure someone is lifting their diesel KJ and I can get these cheap.

Not lifting until right before next winter. I don't want to buy new tires until right before then, as what I have will last the summer. therefore, it's not logical to buy expensive struts until I'm going to lift it when there is a cheaper alternative to last until then.

When lifted, it will have OME lift JBA arms, going for 3" or so with a set of Mickey Thompson Classic 3 16x8's and 31x10.50 Dayton Timberline AT2's

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure someone is lifting their diesel KJ and I can get these cheap.

Not lifting until right before next winter. I don't want to buy new tires until right before then, as what I have will last the summer. therefore, it's not logical to buy expensive struts until I'm going to lift it when there is a cheaper alternative to last until then.

When lifted, it will have OME lift JBA arms, going for 3" or so with a set of Mickey Thompson Classic 3 16x8's and 31x10.50 Dayton Timberline AT2's

Understood! Makes enough sense to me. Post over on LOST. Their CRD sections is MUCH more active than this one.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to remember though they sag as well so while you may get a set cheap is it really worth it

Are you sure those wheels will work with 8 inches wide and I think they're 4 inches of back spacing you're going to have clearance issues . 5 inches of backspacing with 8 inches wide hit the flares and come clear out to the edge of the flares

Last edited: