Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jarola

Reaction score
Anyone use these spacers with stock limited 17" rims without a lift? I was wondering if there was any rubbing...

J

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I have a set put them on my libby when it had stock size tires but when I put on my oversize tires with a lift thay rub so bad I could not drive it.
Now I have three, used one on my oversize spare and have all 5 lug nuts on it. Now three sit in a box.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
why would they rub on a stock jeep? all they do is push wheels out a bit.

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had some on the rear for about 2 years and no issues with wheel bearing noise but not got any on the front so not sure about the rubbing issue. Looks a lot better for it. You could maybe get 2 to start with and try them on the front and if they rub, you could just put them on the rear? Just a thought. Steve

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why would they rub on a stock jeep? all they do is push wheels out a bit.

Because when they push the wheels out, the arc they swing on to turn is bigger.

Picture the wheel turned all the way to the right. The Driver's front tire will be closer to the bumper with the spacers. The passenger's front tire will be closer to the pinch weld with the spacers.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Anyone use these spacers with stock limited 17" rims without a lift? I was wondering if there was any rubbing...

J

I cannot answer your question...
But I know that with our lift and 1.25" Spidertrax spacers, our Jeep handles excellent!
I've tried really hard to rip off the fender flares over the last 9 days... But it hasn't happened!...

Yet!:D

I'll keep trying though!;)