So, today sucked pretty bad! ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. May as well change them all or get some just in case

Yeah, that's the plan. They went ahead and did the one bad one. $100...kinda wish they just gave me a diagnosis and I would have done it myself...but I'm going to do the rest of them this weekend or next.

Thanks everyone, I was about ready to throw in the towel if this was another serious issue...glad it's not and the KJ will be staying around for a while. I was looking at new cars, and I really wasn't excited about any of them. Love my KJ, just need her to treat me right lol.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy her some new coils for Valentines day and tell her you lover her and stop looking at other vehicles.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stare at other kj's all day long, unless we are out together, don't want her getting mad and breaking down on me

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would another shop warranty some other shops repair?

you really just don't understand...go to another shop to get it checked then go back to the first shop to fix under their warranty what they missed or fixed wrong.

You call that have it double checked...

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I'm planning to swap all of the ignition coils soon. Any recommendation on a good replacement? Should I get them from the dealer, or will a set from NAPA be alright?

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Standard coils are good. Been using them for many years. Make sure thet are red boxes not green boxes. Green are the cheaper ones.