So Close!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venom_84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I figured I would make my first of many posts. I have not picked up the KJ, but I am (hopefully) going to be driving it home tomorrow around 5p. I am so excited to get back into a Jeep, and I am looking forward to seeing what the KJ can do on the trails! (Cheers)

Jeep to be - 2007 Black KJ sport

Last edited:

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The KJ can hold its own on the trails.

Welcome to the madhouse!

Also, we're gonna need to see some photos of your newly acquired rig.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with tofu. And we want a pic of that black jeep when you get it tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good info here.

Dave

Venom_84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies... ^ and I like how you put it... one more sleep until I am rockin the KJ! :cool: I will get some pics posted ASAP tomorrow. I know it will be a little while away, but I can see the lift/wheels & tires now...

Midgear

Reaction score
we black KJ's should meet up in the center of the united states and just run something over.. like a trail of some sort, or a small child......

then go home..

but on a moar serious note, take foto's and post when you get it!

Venom_84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... I need to go out a get some shots in the sun light... it was already dark by the time all was said and done at the stealership.
You must be registered for see images

First night in the her new home... driving back jamming some lamb of god with the windows down made my night. Thanks for the warm welcome.

^Oh thats right...(rotflmao)

being south Texas and all, I think a good beach run is called for this weekend. The only way to go, is in a Jeep!:D

Last edited:

Venom_84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know where you can get the front half of a lift CHEAP!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=54864

It was on the front of my KJ and he bought it but never put it on.

But aside from that, congrats on the jeep! Black is the best!
I love riding around blasting some metal with the window's down! Especially next to some people blasting rap. :D

Ya thanks man, I am kind of tapped out for cash in regards to big stuff. So I am going to have to start saving... But for now I think little things (Tint, Mud Mats for the floor and cargo, Seat covers)

The seats are those lame squiggle pattern from the factory, and I have heard they aren't the best with stains.

I also have an old Double Din Navi/DVD which I would like to install. I need to work up the courage to moddify the radio bezel so I can blast more music from my iPod. And yes! if ppl feel the need to blast their rap at full volume where I have to listen to it at stop lights, I am going to blast my music right back

Last edited: