Snow and ice....done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UKKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live at the bottom of a steep hill, and last tuesday it was covered in 2 inches of snow....that had quickly turned to sheet ice due to several failed attempts of cars getting up.

My Father in law has a BMW 320 Sport with 18" wheels, and this needed to get up.... basically I pushed it up...it took 20 minutes of strained muscles and spinning wheels

Three cars were abanodoned on the hill...

I feared that even the KJ would struggle on stock goodyears..

Reversed off the drive, shoved her in Part Time...the thing took off like a rocket, up the hill fast as you like with no noticeable wheelspin!!!!!

Impressed...HELL YA!!!! Fantastic! =D> =D> =D> =D>

...you all knew this didn't you!!! Ha Ha

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound like fun!! I always go off of slick spots in reverse. That way if it does start sliding, all you have to do it throw it into drive and go. ***** when the front end slides around though.

P4M

Reaction score
I hear ya

I also live on the top of a hill in the city. Our street is an "avenue" and avenues /circles are last on the priority list of the public works dept.

My 04 Renny goes right up it in 6inches of snow. I still hate the Goodyears though.

Latest posts

Members online