Skyjacker Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zylfrax791

Reaction score
FOR SALE:
02-07 Liberty 2.5" Platinum Linear S-Coil System Includes; Front Coils, Platinum Monotube Shocks, Bump Stop Spacers and hardware. $500 Firm

Here is one on eBay for $717 so $500 seems fair to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-5-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This is a brand new lift kit, never installed. I have a 2008 Rubicon and I never got around to installing this kit on my 2002 Liberty. All you need is a set of rear shocks of your choice. Skyjacker makes 3 different types and I heard Rancho shocks for the rear end of a regular Dakota pickup will work with this lift as well. I want to sell to somebody here locally, but I might ship it depending on the arrangements. Also, I found out recently from another forum that this is the first run of this kit ("non-soft ride" coils) so its taller and stiffer than the kit they made starting in 2004. Perfect for a Liberty with winch bumpers. This is still a current kit but now they powdercoat the springs black. I can send pictures if anyone is interested but take my word its brand new.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So shipping is out of the question, have to ask. And also, how do you know it is the early preduction with the stiffer springs?

Zylfrax791

Reaction score
So shipping is out of the question, have to ask. And also, how do you know it is the early preduction with the stiffer springs?

I ordered the kit in spring 2002 before they even came out and picked it up in the winter of 2002. According to several KJ forums I've read they changed the kit sometime in 2004. So can I prove it without a shadow of doubt? Probably not, but I'm reasonably sure.

Zylfrax791

Reaction score
Please anyone know anyone who could put this to good use? I've had several people here interested in this kit and played endless email tag with them but thats about it. Make me an offer.

Zylfrax791

Reaction score
Bump to the top. Isn't this a Liberty forum? No one interested in a Liberty lift kit here? lol...

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
What about rear springs? Are they with this kit? Where are you located? Do you still have it for sale?

So: Front springs and shocks-Yes
Rear coils? -Don't know
Rear shocks -No
Front Bump stops -Yes

Is this right? Let me know. Willing to ship?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the pics that is a incomplete kit.The older SkyJacker coil lifts included 2 front struts,2 bottom strut plates(alloy),2 extended front bumpstops,2 rear coils,2 rear shocks,and 2 rear extended bumpstops(plastic) for $650 brand new.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
From the pics that is a incomplete kit.The older SkyJacker coil lifts included 2 front struts,2 bottom strut plates(alloy),2 extended front bumpstops,2 rear coils,2 rear shocks,and 2 rear extended bumpstops(plastic) for $650 brand new.

From the pics, it looks as if the rear coils are there, but not in his worded description? I know rear shocks are not included with this kit. Thanks tjkj for a heads up.:D