Sky Slider RR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ariana

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
so i have searched everywhere..and have had no luck..i am an owner of a 2008 jeep liberty with a sky slider roof. My question was can i put a roof rack on it. I do a lot of snow boariding in the winter and camping and stuff and i need it..please help!!

staggerlee41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully somebody with your model will chime in and give you more insightful info but for the time being...

There are fit guides on both Yakima and Thule websites that you might find helpful. If you don't have the raised roof rails, you may be much more limited in what's an option. Looked like Yakima can do something custom if your pockets are deep enough. I have owned a Yakima system for quite some time and have been very pleased. Seems it's a bit of a re-investment each time you switch vehicles and need new side rails depending on the vehicles, but the attachments always work.

Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.