Skid plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjfan18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found a couple different posts on skids and they dont seem to answer my questions. My question is if a mopar engine and ****** skid will fit a 03 kj since jparts.com says its only for 05-07 years and also if the t-case skid will fit since they say its only 04-07 years. Thanks for you info. :)

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The t-case skid should fit, I have one on mine. If I remember correctly I only got three of the four bolts in but it's still on so I'm happy. The engine skid and ****** skid will work, but you'll need to drill some holes in the cross-members and use longer bolts to mount them. I just picked up a new engine skid and found that they removed one of the rear mount holes (the one on the left rear corner) so I was only able to use three bolts on that one as well, but again it's holding just fine. Some day I'll get under there and drill the holes for mine, but I've been lazy... :p

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The driver's side rear bolt holes don't match on the earlier rigs if I remember right the others are a perfect match. It will be an easy fix for the other bolt, either drill the hole to match the existing hole on add a hole in the cross member to match the existing hole.

Latest posts

Members online