size difference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
center of wheel to fender, is it normal for driver side front and rear to be a little lower than passenger side ? how to correct it ?

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your springs are sagging. Should be 19 inches from center to bottom of fender. Time to replace springs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
center of wheel to fender, is it normal for driver side front and rear to be a little lower than passenger side ? how to correct it ?

Yep, it's pretty common for the driver's side to be slightly lower - even after replacing the springs. Mine is slightly lower in the driver's front but the driver's rear is the same as the passenger side.

I have a full set of OME springs and Bilstein shocks with "goodies" to increase the height - and the driver's side is still lower. Every once in a while I tweak it but it comes back down after a while :shrug:

Bob

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no. springs are brand new.

thanks twobobs, as long as i know its common. Will tweak when i have things apart again soon. Not noticeable unless you have a tape measure anyway

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Common issue but I always set the drivers side up about 1/8 to 1/4 inch when doing a lift

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Common issue but I always set the drivers side up about 1/8 to 1/4 inch when doing a lift

It is a good idea when installing all the usual lift parts, springs, top plates, extra isolators, etc., to perhaps use the clevis lift to adjust and fine tune, level out the front to the rear?

What if it is the rear that needed to be adjusted up or down 1/8"-1/4"?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
It is a good idea when installing all the usual lift parts, springs, top plates, extra isolators, etc., to perhaps use the clevis lift to adjust and fine tune, level out the front to the rear?

What if it is the rear that needed to be adjusted up or down 1/8"-1/4"?

Normally that is not the issue, BUT I know someone :emotions34:who has used plywood to shim one side before , worked great, I just painted it good and last a long time

Latest posts

Members online