should i trim my front bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well enough ********. Im cutting the damn bumper after work. Even if i cant feel my hands lol

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just get it done already! :Moon:
Heck we threw a water pump on this morning and it was only 8 degrees out side

of course inside the garage it was 68 but still....................

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just get it done already! :Moon:
Heck we threw a water pump on this morning and it was only 8 degrees out side

of course inside the garage it was 68 but still....................

Haha im tryin man. Im a ***** when it comes to the cold. If i had a garage i would be doin stuff every night, but in a cold rocky drive way it *****. Plus i got a wee wee shrinking cold breeze blowing off the bay across the street. Its easy to say ya know what, f this cold im doin some work. Untill that first cold breezes blows up the back of your shirt lol

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha im tryin man. Im a ***** when it comes to the cold. If i had a garage i would be doin stuff every night, but in a cold rocky drive way it *****. Plus i got a wee wee shrinking cold breeze blowing off the bay across the street. Its easy to say ya know what, f this cold im doin some work. Untill that first cold breezes blows up the back of your shirt lol

Haha you can say that again. :icon_mrgreen:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha you can say that again. :icon_mrgreen:

Yea yea keep talkin lol. Well i cut everything off just need to sand down the burrs and relocate the washer fluid bottle and im good to go. Ill take a better picture tomorrow, im hungry and need some beers.

You must be registered for see images attach

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i kept it on and cut it with this weird little hand saw. It had a blade like a key hole saw on it like tommudd said he used. It goes pretty quick, you just gotta watch for the fog light wires if you have them. I read kjwestons post about how he did his, he used a coolant overflow for a new washer bottle. So ill pick one up this weekend and finish the job.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty darn good. Can't wait to see what you do with the fogs!

I hava set of 6" offroad lights, i dunno if i want them on the bumper or up by the windshield... gotta move the washer bottle too. It would look so much better without that thing sticking out. Lol

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hava set of 6" offroad lights, i dunno if i want them on the bumper or up by the windshield... gotta move the washer bottle too. It would look so much better without that thing sticking out. Lol

I've got a pair of KC's on my bumper and they work great on the trail, They don't call 'em daylighters for nothing!