Serious bump steer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron2345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my rro lift in for about 4 thousand miles. I've had nothing but issues with bump steer. Had the LCA strut mount bushing replaced I replaced the sway bar links. I bought a new steering rack and pinion with new end links. That's going to be replaced soon. But before I have that replaced. Wtf could be causIng this bump steer and also noise from my passenger side strut which is brand new. The passenger side upper control arm is new I'm just afraid that after spending more money installing this steering rack he noise and banging will still be there. Really getting to my wits end

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I completely agree with Troy ( tjkj)
RRO lift is junk will destroy parts faster than you can replace them.
Previous owner of my ARB went through 3 sets of UCAs, 4 sets of front shocks and gave up said there was no way to lift a KJ
So sold everything off cheap
OME full spring lift
JBA UCAs
replace what the RRO lift has destroyed and start over
Then in 75,000-100,000 miles you can look back and think, that was a wise choice :Bye:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Proper lift and replacing what the RRO has destroyed will make you a happy camper once again

Aaron2345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The alignment is fine. It's a banging noise. Almost like something is really loose. Otherwise the ride is fine. I hav blown the bushings holding tw steering rack and noticed it was leaking sink figured id replace since I have to remove it anyway.