Saw this lift from Rock Krwaler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was the first kit I looked at myself (the X_Factor) until I started to read up on what other people thought of it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
yes I just wanted to see what others thought. I have been talking with Wally from Lost and he is going to help me install your Econo lift I should be able to get the order placed on the 15th :)

So you're the one who's getting it. He never said who it was

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you're the one who's getting it. He never said who it was

Yep :headbang: it would be me. I was discussing it with him and Quinn at All J's in Big Bear just want to make sure all I need is in the kit and not any extensions for 3.5" and Wally and the Lost SoCAl crew I have been wheel'n with want to help install it. I am the only KK in the club in the area and the only one that will be lifted (at least the right way :party36:) in the San Diego area that I know of

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomm here she is lifted 3.5"

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tomm I just traded my stock 16's and tires at the wreking yard for some 17's with 265/70 17 BFG ko's that had 40% tread the 17's are generic basic black steeles
next item is 17x8 Cragar style bullet hole. hard to get decent tires in 16's cheap lol

@ Tommudd, :favorites13:
Thanks for all your help and putting up with all my questions and concerns. I really likie this lift and everyone in San Diego County has been awing over this it's the only one around the dealers are even tripp'n hahah
ride is better than stock just like u siad it would be.:rockit:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tomm I just traded my stock 16's and tires at the wreking yard for some 17's with 265/70 17 BFG ko's that had 40% tread the 17's are generic basic black steeles
next item is 17x8 Cragar style bullet hole. hard to get decent tires in 16's cheap lol

@ Tommudd, :favorites13:
Thanks for all your help and putting up with all my questions and concerns. I really likie this lift and everyone in San Diego County has been awing over this it's the only one around the dealers are even tripp'n hahah
ride is better than stock just like u siad it would be.:rockit:

I've always found 16s easier and cheaper than 17s!!! :icon_exclaim:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah the 17" market for tires in the KJ range (32 and under roughly) has gotten better for sure over the past few years. When I first got my KJ in 07 the selection sucked! Now there are options. :D