Rusty's Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rusty's 2.5" Lift

How does $425 + shipping sound to everyone? I don't know what Rusty is offering on this Group Buy that was started here, but I know his west coast representative and this is what he quoted me for 10 buyers.

bgjeep

Reaction score
Re: Rusty's 2.5" Lift

Griz said:
How does $425 + shipping sound to everyone? I don't know what Rusty is offering on this Group Buy that was started here, but I know his west coast representative and this is what he quoted me for 10 buyers.

40 bucks off...hmmmm not too bad, was hoping for more off, but I'll take what i can get.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

bgjeep said:
Griz said:

40 bucks off...hmmmm not too bad, was hoping for more off, but I'll take what i can get.
Remember this is the price I was quoted, I don't know what the deal Adrien765 has been working.

Adrien765

Reaction score

Griz said:

Hey bro,
If you are working this then I will let you take over and handle it from here. Is that cool with you?

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Adrien765 said:
Griz said:

Hey bro,
If you are working this then I will let you take over and handle it from here. Is that cool with you?

Did you ever get a quote from Rusty? If you want I will try and leverage a little more off the price. But this is not too bad. Shipping to Alaska is the expensive part, freight is probably the best for you.

So let me know for sure if you want me to make the Group Buy details.

Jim

Adrien765

Reaction score

Griz said:
Adrien765 said:
Griz said:

Hey bro,

Did you ever get a quote from Rusty? If you want I will try and leverage a little more off the price. But this is not too bad. Shipping to Alaska is the expensive part, freight is probably the best for you.

So let me know for sure if you want me to make the Group Buy details.

Jim

I am actually having a hard time getting hold of Rusty. You can go ahead and take this Group Buy. If you can, see if you are able to get a discount on the price or the shipping for the people that are in the military. I am set to deploy to Iraq again in July and with all that I have going, I think it would benefit everyone if you took over.

mikes04kj

Reaction score
i would like to try to see if we could get alittle more off. but anyhow how can you see how much the shipping is? my zip is 63376 also have anyone heard anymore info. on the different cv joints that rocky-road was making? also they are making a lift to suppose to be able to handle 33'sto35's?? my wifes bro. was telling me about it and i called but the guy told me i had to e-mail the boss (owner) about when it is suppose to come out but did tell me soon, very soon. but no date. and the e-mail on there site came back so have anyone heard anything about this? but the rusty lift is one of my picks but i would like to see if you can get anymore off. thanks for your time and trouble on the hard work...please keep us posted. thanks again mike

mikes04kj

Reaction score
also i would like to say a big thanks for all the time and trouble you have put in this . also would like to say thanks to the other guy that might take this over and say a big thanks also. reason is it takes alot of phone calls and phone tag also you are not only putting your name on the line but the clubs name . i have been in a few car clubs (camaro and trans am) clubs and 2 yeays in the mustangs and there is alot of time to do this plus just to have a meeting place to have meetings so just wanted to say a big THANKS to ya Adrien anda thanks to griz for his time in taking over. thanks mike

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT

Hang on to your butts, here we go. I've known Rusty's West coast representative for many years, so that may help in getting in contact.
I can't promise a better price, but I'm going to try and get a $50 discount for us.

First I need a commitment from all here that signed up that we are going to buy the kits, that is at least 10. Send me a Private Message that you will buy at $425.00, once I have 10 commitments at that price I will try to squeeze a little more discount.

He will not ship any of the kits for the group buy until he receives at least 10 orders for them. That's fair, because that's what we said we would order. Even at $425, Rusty is almost giving away one kit, so we have a good deal already. When the time comes I will give you specific instructions on how to order for the group buy.

For specific shipping cost go to http://www.rustysoffroad.com fill out an order for the kit, this way you will know the cost to ship to you. Most of the orders can be shipped for around $80.

Adrien, sorry there is no cheap way to send it to Alaska, 2nd Day Air is all he can do.

That's all for now, let me know for sure if you will buy.

Griz

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As said before, I'm in. I just hope the shipping isn't too much to Guam. Rusty doesn't show Guam listed in his drop down when I tried to create an account so I don't know how I'll estimate shipping.

Are we supposed to be estimating shipping from Rusty's in AL or from the West Coast?

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KJ02Ltd said:
As said before, I'm in. I just hope the shipping isn't too much to Guam. Rusty doesn't show Guam listed in his drop down when I tried to create an account so I don't know how I'll estimate shipping.

Are we supposed to be estimating shipping from Rusty's in AL or from the West Coast?

It will ship from AL. I am afraid that he will not ship it to Guam. You would have to have it shipped to someone on the mainland and they would then have to ship it to you, probably too costly for you.

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just talked to someone at Rusty's. He quoted me $400 shipping to Guam 'cause they refuse to ship via any means other and UPS.

Even still, as much as I hate to support businesses who refuse to incorporate a bit of customer service into their business plan, I think I still might do it. I'll just have to have it shipped to family and then have them send it this way via USPS. It'll cost me ~$50 more, but it just might be worth it. I really want a lift.

Let me know what the final price is and I'll make the final decision then.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far only 3 buyers. 1 maybe (Maybe's don't count). We need 7 more to buy at $425.

mikes04kj

Reaction score
well i talk to a guy name alex and he told me it would be $50 to ship to st.peters mo. so Griz you have a pm count me in. come on guys you said you would be in for this. this is how clubs get bad names and companys not doing group purchases. we had a list of people wanting to do this and we had more then 10 people, so come on people lets get this going. thanks mike