Rocker panel for 03 kj !?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MARINEMP

Reaction score
I have a 03 and I have bad rockers I was wondering if I can buy the plastic covers that are:throw: on the 05-07 models to cover mine up ?

MARINEMP

Reaction score
Where can i find replacement rockers ? I cant find them its weird you would think it would be easy to find replacement panels ?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Even if you could find the plastic, that wouldn't fix the root problem. Plus if they are rusting, if you go to drill for the covers the holes won't hold.

ktmmark

Reaction score
Hi i just replaced my rockers, is it the rear section or all the rocker thats rusted pictures will help,as they are a simple shape its easy to make a repair section.
I went overboard and cut my outer rocker's off and had 3mm thick galv steel ones fabricated look factory and good for 20 years + :) also drilled and waxoiled the inner sections when completed

MARINEMP

Reaction score
Hi i just replaced my rockers, is it the rear section or all the rocker thats rusted pictures will help,as they are a simple shape its easy to make a repair section.
I went overboard and cut my outer rocker's off and had 3mm thick galv steel ones fabricated look factory and good for 20 years + :) also drilled and waxoiled the inner sections when completed

it is the back rear on both sides and my door seems.

ktmmark

Reaction score
same as my 2004 was doors were just rust not through so easy repair, you could easy make a repair patch for the sills