Rock Rails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StewF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some good rock rails for my 02 KJ Thoughts advice please Had KOR ones on my old ZG

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some good rock rails for my 02 KJ Thoughts advice please Had KOR ones on my old ZG

First, (welcome)

There are four options that I can think of - not like the Wrangler world where it seems EVERYONE builds stuff for the CJ's, TJ's, JK's, etc. What is built for the KJ though is usually pretty good. Here's a list in no particular order:

- Super Skinks from Rock Lizard Fabrications (rocklizard.com) Lots of folks on here run these - well built, sometimes order backlog means you'll wait a while. Check the website for shipping updates.

- Boulder Bars from All J Products (boulderbars.com) One of the early KJ supporters; I have a set of highly modded Boulder Bars on my Liberty.

- KJ Sliders from JCR Offroad (jcroffroad.com) They have sliders for the KK too - some have had issues with one of the arms overlapping the frame jig hole in the unibody frame rail. Don't know if that's been fixed or not.

- Side Guards from Jeepin' By Al (JeepinByAl.com) Funny name for their rock sliders. JBA takes a little different approach to rock sliders but they designed very good protection for the KJ rockers, exceptionally well built.

Let us know what you chose!

Bob