Resale Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That actually not too bad consider Jeeps are all SUVs and the resale value of SUVs has plummeted due to gas prices.

k99jk99j

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not bad i think the wrangler holds value the best. also i have seen some 02 liberties here for under 10,000, on retail lots in the last month. i might get me another one!! don't tell my wife!

2003KJ

Reaction score
And 4 out of thr top 5 are jappanese....saw that commin.

Actually I think the Cherokee's hold their value the best....seein alot of them still goin for 7-8g's and they're 6-7 years old.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
And 4 out of thr top 5 are jappanese....saw that commin.

Actually I think the Cherokee's hold their value the best....seein alot of them still goin for 7-8g's and they're 6-7 years old.
Wranglers are actually holding their value the best, IMO... I still see '97 TJs going for $7k... they're worth what people will pay.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer quoted me a $9,000 trade in on my 01 TJ with 80,000 miles and had a ton of dealership work done on it to fix the problems it had. I don't think my dad was happy about that quote cause he said he'd put a downpayment of the trade in since my brother kept the TJ before we got the quote.