Report on Uniroyal Liberator A/T tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billweaponsman

Reaction score
picked up 4 235/70 16 about a week ago for about 380 bucks (mounted and balanced) at local wally world. i live in SW Pa in the mountains with snow. we have had about 10 inches in the last 2 weeks and the misses was having a hard time getting up a steep driveway with 2 hard turns in 4WD with the original Goodyear Wranger SRA tires on it and about 40% tread left. these uniroyals are a more open and agressive tread so with these on it walked up in 2WD. price was good,do well in snow, and rated at 500 treadware so will see how they do. those factory original goodyears had to be the worst set of tires Ive seen, never go back to them.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had those too on my Ford Ranger 4x4 and loved them. You really can't beat em for the money. Of course, people rip em apart because they're from wal-mart.....who cares? They're good, they're cheap, nuff said! \:D/

dnm45227

Reaction score
i had them on our '02 and i really didn't care for the wet road traction, just my opinion. price wise wasn't too bad of a choice.