Replacement Bumper Cover Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
Well, just trying to give back.

IF you have had the minor fender bender like what happened in my house there are other options indeed for bumper covers.

The 05 Sport go wacked by some nit-wit in a hurry and I quickly found a replacement bumper cover on craigslist. It included the cover, grill, turn signals and parking lights. The grill was chrome so I sold it to recover some of my cost. Found out that the cover was from a 06 Limited but I was 99.9% sure other than the "look" it was a bolt on replacement. After a good wet sand I obtained possibly the main key component of this swap.
SEM Products, Inc. Bumper Coater in 39183 Medium Gray. This paint ( spray can ) includes an adhesion promoter and was almost a dead on match. I did give it two coats and then let the bumper still outside in the sun for a few days and cure.

If not for the grill-guard I could have complete the parts swap in about 30 mintues.

The before, during and, after
You must be registered for see images