Replace head light Assembly with ARB Bumper on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJam2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. I need to replace my head light assembly and take off the grill, however, I have a arb Bumper and it seems to make it impossible to remove the grill to access the head lights. Any body have experience doing this with the arb bumper installed? Thanks

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. I need to replace my head light assembly and take off the grill, however, I have a arb Bumper and it seems to make it impossible to remove the grill to access the head lights. Any body have experience doing this with the arb bumper installed? Thanks
Have to loosen and slide the ARB out some, easy enough to do, have a bench in front to slide it onto part way. Only way to get grill out etc

JJam2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to loosen and slide the ARB out some, easy enough to do, have a bench in front to slide it onto part way. Only way to get grill out etc
ah bummer. which bolts do i need to look for. I didnt install it my self, had a shop do it