Renegade Owners ONLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zengin

Reaction score
thx! ive accually done a few small things since the pics, nothing fancy. blacked out all the front lights, and had the front windows tinted... currently trying to figure out how i can get a reciever mounted on the front for a winch without chopping up my brush guard... any ideas>?

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drilled door handles.

Attachments

• 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 000_0004.jpg
    000_0004.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 31

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good at Sacandaga...
You must be registered for see images

And a very tiny picture of me blocking the trail xD

Random flamingo?

Yup, I pretty much love my Renegade =]

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<----- Doesn't have light bar envy... Just a few more months and I should have all 5 lights on my rail

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope... have to fab them up your self... which reminds me ... Saw a 90's corsica the other day, the dudes front turn signal had been smashed at some point. He filled the void with not one but two overlapping pieces of the translucent suspended ceiling panels. CLASSY! :D

Anyone know if the '08+ Lib. fr clear turn sig lights will fit the '05/'06 Lib? In pix, the shape/size '08 clear fr turn sig lights look kinda similar to '05 & '06 turn sig lights (for which there are no after market clear lens turn sig lights). See red KK above, post #83, and red KJ in post #59.

Last edited:

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the '08+ Lib. fr clear turn sig lights will fit the '05/'06 Lib? In pix, the shape/size '08 clear fr turn sig lights look kinda similar to '05 & '06 turn sig lights (for which there are no after market clear lens turn sig lights). See red KK above, post #83, and red KJ in post #59.

Ck'd them out, not even close - LOL.

New subject - FYI:

I believe read somewhere that the '05+ Renegade OEM Fog Lights were Hella 500s supplied to Mopar by Hella (like on Wrangler also). Well, I wanted stone guards for my new to me Rennie Fogs. Talked to Mopar parts, searched the manuals & micro fiche, Mopar parts websites for a pic & part no, and could not find anything Mopar about stone guards/covers for these lamps. So I ordered a pair of Hella 500 covers from Hella. They didn't come even close to fitting the Mopar Hellas from the factory. Weird! So went to a couple retailers to look at their Hella fog lamp kits which include stone guards/covers. Well the 500s Hella sells to the public are quite different from the Mopar Hellas (not as nice as the Mopars IMO). Called Hella to find out what they had supplied to Mopar and if there were covers for that Mopar fog light. No one I spoke to at Hella had any idea what Hella had supplied to Mopar for those Renegades and Wranglers. Even Quadrateck (tons of Wrangler stuff) had no ideas or covers for the OEM Wrangler fogs - which are identical to those on the Rennie. Everyone sells Hella 500s but they are quite different (mounts and casings/enclosures) from the Mopar Hellas.

Finally looked at all the lamps Hella makes and decided to try the covers for the Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Series Lamp. Ordered a pair from Amazon ('cause they're so good with hassle free returns) thinking the covers would prolly be going back. Got 'em today and they fit! Sorry for the long saga, but I've been at this for months and could hardly believe I got lucky. I'm prolly the only guy who wants covers, but if anyone else wants some, here's the info.... and a pic.

@ amazon.com

Hella 165048001 White Stone Shield for Rallye 4000 Compact Series Lamp by HELLA
Buy new: $13.61

Attachments

• 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ck'd them out, not even close - LOL.

New subject - FYI:

I believe read somewhere that the '05+ Renegade OEM Fog Lights were Hella 500s supplied to Mopar by Hella (like on Wrangler also). Well, I wanted stone guards for my new to me Rennie Fogs. Talked to Mopar parts, searched the manuals & micro fiche, Mopar parts websites for a pic & part no, and could not find anything Mopar about stone guards/covers for these lamps. So I ordered a pair of Hella 500 covers from Hella. They didn't come even close to fitting the Mopar Hellas from the factory. Weird! So went to a couple retailers to look at their Hella fog lamp kits which include stone guards/covers. Well the 500s Hella sells to the public are quite different from the Mopar Hellas (not as nice as the Mopars IMO). Called Hella to find out what they had supplied to Mopar and if there were covers for that Mopar fog light. No one I spoke to at Hella had any idea what Hella had supplied to Mopar for those Renegades and Wranglers. Even Quadrateck (tons of Wrangler stuff) had no ideas or covers for the OEM Wrangler fogs - which are identical to those on the Rennie. Everyone sells Hella 500s but they are quite different (mounts and casings/enclosures) from the Mopar Hellas.

Finally looked at all the lamps Hella makes and decided to try the covers for the Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Series Lamp. Ordered a pair from Amazon ('cause they're so good with hassle free returns) thinking the covers would prolly be going back. Got 'em today and they fit! Sorry for the long saga, but I've been at this for months and could hardly believe I got lucky. I'm prolly the only guy who wants covers, but if anyone else wants some, here's the info.... and a pic.

@ amazon.com

Hella 165048001 White Stone Shield for Rallye 4000 Compact Series Lamp by HELLA
Buy new: $13.61

great!, and no you're not the only one, thanks for doing all the work tracking them down!

Latest posts

Members online