Renegade Fog Light Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '05 Renegade came without the bumper mounted fog lights. It came with them, but they weren't replaced by the previous owner after an accident. I bought this OEM Mopar kit on Ebay. My question is, do I have to replace the light / wiper stalk with the one that comes with the kit? My light switch stalk already has the fog light switch on the stalk.
Thanks,
Bruce

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...70805310&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:MOTORS:1123

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kj924,
Thanks, that's sort of what I figured.

Luke,
I thought it was a good deal also. I had been looking at used ones that were $50 each, and "Renegade style" aftermarket ones for $55 each. These are new OEM ones. I was surprised that even new from the dealer, the MSRP is $129 with fog lights, brackets, light/wiper stalk switch, etc.

Can't wait to get and mount them.

Bruce

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man that was a great buy, you can barely buy a new multi function switch for that now with the parts shortage i have been seeing at dealers.

Don't do anything with the switch assembly that comes with the kit then, you should be plug and play since it had them originally. Just tuck that new switch away for the day yours quits!

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was a great deal also. I was surprised that it was on ebay for a week and I was the only one to bid on it. I can't wait to get those bad boys on there!
Bruce

Latest posts

Members online