Renegade and Rubicon Run In Ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JK2KJ

Reaction score
So one of my buddies called me up telling me he just bought a Rubicon, since he liked my 08 Wrangler and the whole jeep thing he went out and got one himself. Since I don't have th JK anymore I said hey Ill see how the KJ will handle the trail. It did pretty well for a Liberty I deffenetly pusded it to its limits here are some pics of the afternoon.

You must be registered for see images

The Rubicon Barely made it Soo....

The Rengades stock rubber didn't

Almost But I did recover and make it around the tree on my own

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool pictures. Was it able to keep up in the mud? Obviously the tires will limit it some, but curious to see whether it held its own with the Rubi or not...

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rubicon is going to win here because it has mt tires and lockers. Having a sfa doesn't matter as much here though since all 4 tires are on the ground and can get traction. In fact the ifs can be an advantage here because of greater ground clearance. I once got hung up in some mud by the rear axle that my front axle made it through fine.

Last edited:

JK2KJ

Reaction score
Compared to The Rubi There isn't a comparison Stock VS Stock The Renny Needs a lift and decent tires then it should be able to hold its own with the rubi

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Compared to The Rubi There isn't a comparison Stock VS Stock The Renny Needs a lift and decent tires then it should be able to hold its own with the rubi

Yea, no comparison really between the stock KJ and especially the stock Rubi JK, just look at the vehicle specs between them. But your Renne held it's own and you had fun. That is what counts. Nice pic's.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online