recommend everyone get an arb bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shaggy591a

Reaction score
no airbags did not go off in mine, honda's did. mine for failure to yield, i guess, but don't know if she got a ticket or not.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad everyone is Ok. ***** about the damage, hope they can get you fixed back up and back out again!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so glad that both parties were not hurt. I would say by the damage to Arb, that the Honda certainly got the worst of it, and that the front end side went into the Arb a bit sideways. By the photo's I guess all the damage was on the front right section only. What Was that white bottle hanging down,the windshield washer bottle? Also was your speed at impact aprox 15-20mph? Best of Luck and keep us informed how the repair estimate goes. On my Liberty I put a Setina PB-400 push bar only on the front, not the full bumper, I can only imagine the damage without the full bumper. You will be back on the road soon.....Best Regards...Tim

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I hit a Honda in the behind the other night at 30 mph shoved him 45/50 foot and no damage to the ARB at all just some scratches, towed the Honda away , cop was sitting and watched it all happen, stupid guy pulled out in front of me and then stopped cold!
Cop kept looking at mine and saying I need a bumper like that!

Another piece of oversees crap off the streets though!

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit a Honda in the behind the other night at 30 mph shoved him 45/50 foot and no damage to the ARB at all just some scratches, towed the Honda away , cop was sitting and watched it all happen, stupid guy pulled out in front of me and then stopped cold!
Cop kept looking at mine and saying I need a bumper like that!

Another piece of oversees crap off the streets though!

wow, so who's declared at fault in this case?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
With these bumpers there is no slight fender benders. That's why I am not getting one. There were so many times the ass in front of me just stopped short or slammed the brakes because he cut me off now knowing my lane was jammed as well.. So long story short, If I had just another inch of bumper or anything, he would have gotten it very bad. At least with bumper even if I just slightly nudge him, it will be fine. With ARB, there are no nudges.. There are flatten trunks!

shaggy591a

Reaction score
Yes that is the washer bottle hanging and I was pulling out from a two way stop sign and she was speeding. Yes the bumper got not most of it and I am thankful of it. Won't see what geico will do until Monday.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
wow, so who's declared at fault in this case?

since the cop was sitting waiting to pull into traffic right where it happened, the ******** got ticketed, cop said he could not get me for not having my vehicle under control due to the way it happened.

shaggy591a

Reaction score
I got ticketed because I failed to yield the right of way to on coming traffic. Even though I was facing the opposte direction. I don't care anymore about that. I just want the lib back.