Rear Toe Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03silverrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my truck aligned after new lower ball joints, inner/outer rods, and cvs. The passenger side rear toe is .49 while the other side is -.09. What exactly should I look into replacing? Could a bushing on one of the rear lower control arms be bad? What about my rear upper control arm? Could it possibly be anything else?

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The axle tube is bent. If you really want it to be correct just buy a new rear axle out of a junker and then all will be good. Another option is to heat up the axle tube and bend it back.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LCA mounting points could be bent too, no?

If you're not getting weird tire wear I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've had my alignment done and gotten a couple of radically different numbers from the rear even though nothing is adjustable.

03silverrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After i lifted it I noticed a clunking sound that assumed it was the lca at lower speeds. When I listen closely it sounds like its coming from the right side. I took a look at my alignment from 7 months ago and the rear toe was .3 so it looks like its getting worse since its now .49. I highly doubt I bent my rear axle/tube since I really haven't gone offroad. Could it be a bushing falling apart in the lca?