rear spring help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbpf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the answer is on hear somewhere.

Just looking for some up to date info need to get rear springs and want to get the rite springs. This will be the last major part rough country lift part to come off first set of springs sagg3d about 6 months in and now the drivers side spring has all of a sudden sagged an inch wtf was hoping with all the parts and money I threw in this lately that these springs woulda gave some time but nope.

So anyway my front sits at 22" on both sides and is settled in now as it was 22.5" when first installed.
Thanks in advanced everyone....

cbpf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ome hd springs and iron man struts 2 conduit nuts and jba 1/4 top plate..

Was thinking ome hds on the rear and I already have a 1/2 top spacer for the rear. Or the jba springs 2.5 "? But not sure is the best option.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
There isn't any OME HDs for the rear only light and mediums. 948s are the medium and work great . I've used them on two of the sets ups I have had on mine ( currently running the JBA 4 inch) Also 98% of the lifts we have installed here we have used the 948s

cbpf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what else should I use with 948s? As far as spacers to achieve around 21.5 to 22" like stated I do have 1/2 spacer upper that I made in the rear will that spacer factory iso and 948 be good?

cbpf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again tom!

Just out of curiosity y not the jba 2.5 spring?