Rear Shocks for 4 inches of lift (CRD KJ)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Science and Energy

Reaction score
I switched to JBA's 2.5" springs (called them) and will likely add an iso. I got air bags from airlift to match 2.5 inches of lift (Airlift 60844), and Skyjacker M9558 shocks (made for 2.5 inches of lift and have a great 24.84" length). The shocks have that lifetime warranty and I got them open box from Amazon for 53 per shock shipped so it seemed like a good deal. The airbags will work as bump stops when deflated and not towing. I think it will work out well.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you actually wheel it and flex the rear end those airbags will not hold up as bumpstops.

Besides you should not lift it if your going to tow on a regular basis and close to the max load limit.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I switched to JBA's 2.5" springs (called them) and will likely add an iso. I got air bags from airlift to match 2.5 inches of lift (Airlift 60844), and Skyjacker M9558 shocks (made for 2.5 inches of lift and have a great 24.84" length). The shocks have that lifetime warranty and I got them open box from Amazon for 53 per shock shipped so it seemed like a good deal. The airbags will work as bump stops when deflated and not towing. I think it will work out well.

Good luck with the Skyjackers
Air bags won't work as bump stops