RB1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
Hey guys I would love to get my hands on an RB1 for my liberty but 700.00 on ebay seems a little steep. Anyone know where I can get one, maybe even be able to trade a 6 disk unit as a partial trade? Thanks for any info.

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VTNomad said:
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=710048

That guy won't respond to my PMs but continues to be active on the forums. I think he just wants someone to send him $700 cash!

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotgigaflops said:
Hey guys I would love to get my hands on an RB1 for my liberty but 700.00 on ebay seems a little steep. Anyone know where I can get one, maybe even be able to trade a 6 disk unit as a partial trade? Thanks for any info.

I just bought one today from arizonawheelcovers on eBay and I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I'll let you know exactly what I get if you are interested. I'm hoping to get the latest DVD NAV disc and an un-scratched faceplate!

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
thanks for the info, I will keep my eyes open. I have the 6 disk unit but I don't think it will work with the sat radio.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
I just bought one today from arizonawheelcovers on eBay and I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I'll let you know exactly what I get if you are interested. I'm hoping to get the latest DVD NAV disc and an un-scratched faceplate!

You are wanting to sell it?

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotgigaflops said:

You are wanting to sell it?

No, sorry. I'll be installing it later today. I'll sell you my CD/Cassette player!