Rain-x Latitudes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's supposed to rain a crapload tomorrow. I went to WalMart and picked up some Rain-X Latitude blades. We'll see by the end of the day if they were worth $20 each.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's supposed to rain a crapload tomorrow. I went to WalMart and picked up some Rain-X Latitude blades. We'll see by the end of the day if they were worth $20 each.

Make sure you drive through a good downpour. It will give you nice fuzzy feeling. :eek:

I have my Bosch now, but it hasn't rained while driving yet. I'll report on those. I got Bosch evolutions for 22 bucks online. That's with shipping. I think they look a little ugly tho. :rolleyes:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I swear by my Proline blades, look just like the Latitudes. $13 for both.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the hell do you get the OEM wipers off. I've pushing or pulling everything and nothing seems to give a hint that would release 'em.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't ask me, tried on my Durango and cracked the windshield. Luckily, the KJ's weren't on too tight.

What might help is laying a towel on the windshield, and using some warm soap water to get them loose...

Still loving my Prolines after 1.5 years!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I like the width and strength of the #37-190 19" Trico Winter blade. Works awesome in summer too.
It has a rubber outside coating, just use soap and water on that rubber and it will last.
40021[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• TricoWinterBlade.jpg
    TricoWinterBlade.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.