Radio Trim Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all-

Saw the thread on the instrument cluster trim panel and figured I'd ask if anyone has pictures of the trim panel around the radio removed, perhaps even showing me where the clips are? I read the how-to on removing the factory stereo and the diagram is good, but pictures would be better! I've read that this is an easy procedure and won't take much time. Looking forward to having an iPod interface with my radio this weekend!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is one screw in the little cubby hole, then just pull it off.. I usually pull it from the bottom..

It just pulls off after getting the screw out..

Just pull..

:D

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, the pictures probably wouldn't help much, there's not much to it....like Blake said, remove that (1) screw then pull gently from the bottom and it'll pop right off.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the screw and just pulled at the bottom of the panel a bit to get it out. FINALLY got the unit Hyedpin sold me installed! I must have read how to do it a dozen times on this forum. It is so simple. Just dive in. It MIGHT take 2 minutes. Less now. Yep, fastest radio install EVER.