Quick Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many clips are along the interior door trim along the top against the window? How does that come off? I'm in the garage and fighting with it. Thanks

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont believe ive ever had the front panels off, but on the rear, I pop all of the clips off then the panel raises up. Im not sure if there is any clips along the top at all. O:)

Again, ive never had the front panels off. 8-[

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, screw it. I'm gonna pay someone to do it. I dont feel like spending my saturday night fighting with door trim.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this will help

You must be registered for see images

I have updated the Jeep KJ gallery and added this diagram as well, for future reference.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
desertkj said:
Yeah, screw it. I'm gonna pay someone to do it. I dont feel like spending my saturday night fighting with door trim.

Tell me about it man. It was major pain in the ass trying to remove the rear panels. I can't believe that they didn't shatter when I pulled them so hard. I took about 6 of them, and left it after that because they were simply not coming off..

I felt the same thing about the rear lenses, but they came off after a real hard pull.. (which otherwise should have broken it into pieces)

Latest posts

Members online