Putting together a lift kit, 2003 liberty sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LionAndTheLam

Reaction score
Okay, i've gotten how to install them, but do they really hold up against the test of time? i'd hate to put this much time effort and money into a project to have it fall apart because of 4 hockey pucks. ive heard good and bad, but im not 100% on it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
What are you talking about ? The hockey pucks going bad ?
Don't think you have to worry, I'm using the same ones I've had in there for,...... what I think 6-7 years now

jkitsakj

Reaction score
What do you guys think about the BDS 2" kit? Good, bad? Pros, cons? I haven't been able to find too much on it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the BDS 2" kit? Good, bad? Pros, cons? I haven't been able to find too much on it.
BDS is a good company for most all lifts
but for the KJs they let the ball drop I think
Their kit is OK, but you have to buy front shocks, then the rear shocks are not the best so in the end it looks a bit cheaper but its the same as the rest ( OME or IRONMAN )
You won't find much about it since they don't push it and not many run it
I've only seen one in the last almost 10 years messing with KJs installed it on a guy from Dayton Oh area