DPG OME Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruby

Reaction score
I had another thread about the rocky road lift, and I was very well persuaded not to take them.
In an effort to find another source for all the lift parts has anyone heard of DPG Offroad?
I don't have the ability to assemble the springs and shocks and so I'm looking for a place that can send them pre-assembled. This is what they list for their lift.

Kit includes: 2- OME Nitro Sport Front Struts, 2-OME Nitro Sport Rear Shocks & 4-OME Coil Springs

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took my parts to a 4WD shop nearby and had them disassemble/reassemble the stuff for me.

mercdudecbr600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had another thread about the rocky road lift, and I was very well persuaded not to take them.
In an effort to find another source for all the lift parts has anyone heard of DPG Offroad?
I don't have the ability to assemble the springs and shocks and so I'm looking for a place that can send them pre-assembled. This is what they list for their lift.

Kit includes: 2- OME Nitro Sport Front Struts, 2-OME Nitro Sport Rear Shocks & 4-OME Coil Springs
Most likely, that's not assembled. You'll have to have a shop compress the springs onto the front shocks (kinda like a strut) and then you'll install on the vehicle as a unit.