Powertrax No Slip spider gears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a DTT in the front when in fulltime 4wd on dry surfaces will cause binding.You can install the DTT with the select trac but it will render the fulltime option on dry/wet pavement useless and non useable.

Ok then that settles it. I am putting a DL in the rear and leaving the front open.

I use the full-time all the time here on the roads when they are part snowy and icy and part pavement and I do not want to lose that option. I just use full-time a lot.

Thanks guys for clearing that up.

Dave

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok then that settles it. I am putting a DL in the rear and leaving the front open.

I use the full-time all the time here on the roads when they are part snowy and icy and part pavement and I do not want to lose that option. I just use full-time a lot.

Dave
Well just start saving some $$$ and later on install a ARB in the front diff,always a option but not needed right away/or at all if you don't wheel alot.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave

good choice! you will love the DL