Posting Picture Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried a search but could not find what I was looking for, would someone please tell me how to post pictures, feel dumb not being able to figure it out, but decided to ask for help

Bob

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
gah, he beat me to it..
to add... u gotta add the following tags to ur post

Code:
[img][url]www.picturehostingsiteaddress.com/nameofpic.jpg[/img][/url]

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
gah, he beat me to it..
to add... u gotta add the following tags to ur post

Code:
[img][url]www.picturehostingsiteaddress.com/nameofpic.jpg[/img][/url]

Minute late, he he.

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For us old guys who don't know what tags are, etc. - what are the steps involved?

I went to the site Bennett shows, browsed my computer to find the photos I wanted posted, but all the hosting site did was add the link to my message, to where the photos can be seen. So question is, how to make the photos appear in the actual message?

thanks,

Marty

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Marty said:
For us old guys who don't know what tags are, etc. - what are the steps involved?

I went to the site Bennett shows, browsed my computer to find the photos I wanted posted, but all the hosting site did was add the link to my message, to where the photos can be seen. So question is, how to make the photos appear in the actual message?

thanks,

Marty

like what it sez on my post, just copy and paste the link the gave you, and put the
Code:
[img][/img]
just put the link that they gave u in between the [ img ] tags..

2003KJ

Reaction score
When you're making a post and want to post a picture, copy the link from the picture (the one that links the picture to the hosting site), and then on the message in here, click the Img button (second from the right, below the subject line on here), and the
You must be registered for see images
should come up right after your link.

Hope that Helped :)

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
to add, the tag's close by themselves if u press the buttons....
so if u forget to press the img button, when u hit post, it will put in the closing tag for you...