Post Your KJ in Snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Hey, atleast you GOT measurable snow. They were callin for about half an inch this morning, only thing i saw was some flurries/light snow when I was on the highway this morning.

To give you an idea of how windy it is, the snow was actually falling a couple of miles away, but the winds were blowing so hard it was coming down where I was, where it was perfectly sunny.

Skeeter_Killer

Reaction score
jeepjeepster what town in Eastern Kentucky are you in by chance. Just wondering b/c my family is from Middlesborough and Morristown, TN?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Eastern Tip, right next to Pike County. Pike County just happens to be the Richest county in Kentucky. :)

Gotta love coal.

Vital

Reaction score
snow in hot california :)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 74

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to get a moderator to remove this topic as it's causing me much distress. I want snow snow snow snow snow cryinghard.gif

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before placing a bid on your kidney i have a couple of questions ,do you drink to much?, will it be sold $ per ounce.And in your opinion would it go well in a steak and kidney pie .yours sincerley Mr lector.

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) idont know i dont really like ARB bumper , i like my i wiil put winch on top it and i like it beter, ARB looks nice too but i like my. i have to like it its cost me $ 1,400 lol
Is that the TrailReady bumper? Your KJ is a 05-07 right? How much trouble did they have installing it?

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only asked because a member on LOST was having trouble installing a TR bumper on a 05-07 model. Cool looking rig you got there.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool snow pics, where was that? up near tahoe?