Post Your KJ in Snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003KJ

Reaction score
It snowed!!!! It finally snowed!!!!!!

This time, we got about 2 inches. Just enough to have some fun it. And i did better than take pics of my Jeep in the snow, I got a video i shot with my digital camera of me comin back of McDonald's this morning and pullin into my neighborhood.

It is a beautiful wet snow. The kind that just sticks to everything, and makes the roads plain ole 2wd slushy, so you can still do a decent speed and not break traction, untill I hit my neighborhood, which you'll see in the video, once I get it up on my computer, and see if Jon will host it for me.

The absolute best part is it caught every last one of those damn salt trucks off guard. It wasn't supposed to be this much snow, let alone come down hard enough to stick to the ground. It's all melting right now cause ground temps are in the 40's even though air temps are at 32, but it was still fun while it lasted!

And of course, as people tend to do down here in the snow, they all rear ended each other and there are a ton of accidents.

chaz0_man0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frozen Little Traverse Bay
Still on post topic... You can see my hood...
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice video. Looks like some fun. I'd like to see you going up too!

Tim here has a Jeep plate which is cool, otherwise IMO, I would just take it off.

chaz0_man0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill take my bro next time to film it.. =D> It was a little hard doing it myself..

I think I will take the front plate off. will see how it looks...

2003KJ

Reaction score
Like Aaron said, I have the Jeep plate that I bought for the front of mine. I like it alot.....puts just the right touch to it.

Might I recommend www.allthingsjeep.com You can find some very neat stuff to personalize your Jeep, from plates to shirts, to models, to anything. Not a ton of stuff on there for the KJ, but I know Jean, the primary runner of the buriness, is working on it. Shortly after I purchased my Plate from him, I posted a link to his site on here for others to view. He noticed a bunch of people coming to his site from here, and he came over here himself. He signed up for an account on this site, and was very kind to give ANY member of this site a 10% discount on their purchases through his site. If you're ever interested, let me know and i'll look down in the archives for the code, or get back in touch with Jean and get him to give it to me again.

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gerard (or is Gerry or maybe Gezza icon996.gif ),

I saw your user name as the last post in the section and thought what's that mad Aussie doing posting in this section, he's never seen snow! (rotflmao)

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online