Please welcome our newest Preferred Vendor - Fukken Wax!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No problem!

Washing it is not required first, but - as with anything - you have to use common sense. Don't go wheeling and think that any product is going to take mud off (without water!). :smokin:

I have had my truck now for about 5 months, and I have never taken a hose and bucket to her. Same for my wife's van - and its black!

Can you show us pics of your wife....opps I mean her van. :p Just messin Jeremy!

Serious, lets see the pics of the black van and see how it does with the swirls.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry fellas, busy evening!

As for decals and door handles - I have used Fukken on every bit of my vehicles, from black trim, wheel well liners, everything. That being said, I don't have any decals on my vehicles. I know some of our customers do, and none have reported any issues, but we always tell customers to use caution around their decals.

Bryan - the van - well......here's some shots I took of it right after its last Fukken treatment. I don't have any really "close" shots of it, cuz.......well, its my wife's van and its not my toy. LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Thats our 2010 Chrysler Town & Country - the color is called "Blackberry".

Also, here is a Ram that really shows how Fukken works on Black paint. This is from one of our customers off of RamForum:

You must be registered for see images

and a 2010 Black Ram:

and an older Ram (not sure what year!):

:buffer: