Please welcome our newest Preferred Vendor - Fukken Wax!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fukken Wax

Please welcome Jeremy(0212353) to JeepKj.com. If you have any questions, he will be happy to answer them! :party36:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jeremy. Can you make ThunderbirdJunkie's old Jeep look less ******?

OF COURSE!! Fukken Wax will shine up your Jeep!

I know him! Pretty sure 04Liberty does too!

Wait......who are you? LOL - Just kidding! I love coming on to sites as a new vendor where at least one or two people know me!

Thanks!!

I'll get some info and coupon codes up shortly!

Happy to be here, now lets get Fukken Waxin'!!

:buffer:

Reaction score
i watched the video and i have to say, im impressed!!
i'll be picking up a can to try out.
welcome to JKJ

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a good site..I'm a vendor on sites that are 2-10 times larger than this one. I can tell you now I've done more business with NICE people on this forum than most others. I'll probably even pick up a can of your wax too..always willing to try something new. Maybe you can get my old beater 98 Exploder looking new again.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a good site..I'm a vendor on sites that are 2-10 times larger than this one. I can tell you now I've done more business with NICE people on this forum than most others. I'll probably even pick up a can of your wax too..always willing to try something new. Maybe you can get my old beater 98 Exploder looking new again.

Good to know!

I know the wax works well on those Exploders! My old 99 that I sold my Dad - looks GREAT! I'll keep my eye out for your order as well!

:buffer:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many uses do you get out of each can? i have a jk so i dont have much to do...

It really depends on how dirty the vehicle is.

I have a 2010 Ram Crew cab - I have done it 3 times with a single can before - but she was pretty clean to start with!

Normally I get 2 cleanings per can, and thats doing the wheels, wheel well liners, tonneau, everything. On a Jeep - I wouldn't doubt that you could do it 4-5 times if its fairly "clean".

Reaction score
It really depends on how dirty the vehicle is.

I have a 2010 Ram Crew cab - I have done it 3 times with a single can before - but she was pretty clean to start with!

Normally I get 2 cleanings per can, and thats doing the wheels, wheel well liners, tonneau, everything. On a Jeep - I wouldn't doubt that you could do it 4-5 times if its fairly "clean".

yea i would wash it first. ok. thanks alot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i would wash it first. ok. thanks alot

No problem!

Washing it is not required first, but - as with anything - you have to use common sense. Don't go wheeling and think that any product is going to take mud off (without water!). :smokin:

I have had my truck now for about 5 months, and I have never taken a hose and bucket to her. Same for my wife's van - and its black!

Reaction score
No problem!

Washing it is not required first, but - as with anything - you have to use common sense. Don't go wheeling and think that any product is going to take mud off (without water!). :smokin:

I have had my truck now for about 5 months, and I have never taken a hose and bucket to her. Same for my wife's van - and its black!

wow. thats pretty impressive.
how do you like the ram? they looked pretty nice this year