Please Post Head Unit Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
exhaust smoke works too.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think ipod would last there very long. It needs to have one very strong grip and faceplate. The buttons look very weird, like they have a lot of play to them, gappy.

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jvc KD-R200

it does come with the ridiculously small remote that i never use

You must be registered for see images attach

nemss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

here's mine Atrus, even though you've already seen the pic

nemss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie had that one in his last T-bird, and for a short time, in the KJ

old model huh. mine has seen 5 dif vehicles of mine. waiting on the Dual in-dash...even though most hate the brand...but you can't beat $300 for an in-dash DVD player:D

nemss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picture.php

getting this one. cheap and looks decent

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want to buy HD-RADIO add-on to my kenwood, but at $75, it is really expensive. I can get a new H/U with HD built in for $150...

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want to buy HD-RADIO add-on to my kenwood, but at $75, it is really expensive. I can get a new H/U with HD built in for $150...

Do the stations you listen to a lot even have HD? I know the ones around my house don't. At most a dozen stations broadcast in HD. That's why I went Sirius.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sat radio sound quality is terrible. Yes, almost all the stations in NY has HD and alternative HD stations.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I listened to it in an Audi and Ford, both sounded muffled and between AM and FM. Anyways, it is a matter of preference and probably sound system tweaks would help. But I wouldn't pay $12 a month just to hear the same songs I can hear on any other radio, sure with commercials, that's why there is a dial. :) and that's why there is Pandora, and Last.FM. :)

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
I listened to it in an Audi and Ford, both sounded muffled and between AM and FM. Anyways, it is a matter of preference and probably sound system tweaks would help. But I wouldn't pay $12 a month just to hear the same songs I can hear on any other radio, sure with commercials, that's why there is a dial. :) and that's why there is Pandora, and Last.FM. :)

Noticed that on GM cars.
However aftermarket sat radio in ThunderbirdJunkie's KJ sounds good.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always ask my passengers if they like music. When they inevitably say "yes", I just start singing at top volume.

They never find it as funny as I do.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good call....if I get a bluetooth unit, I can stream those from my blackberry.

Actually, I could play it through the aux-in too.