Playing at Huron National Forest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a video that we took while running through the Huron National Forest back in June. I finally got all the pieces to it and had time to edit it together.

It was filmed with 3 different cameras, one inside my Jeep, one in the truck behind me and one from a lady standing up through the sunroof of my Jeep!

The standing through the sunroof SOUNDED like a great idea when we first took off, but by the end of it I had muddy water dripping trough the roof liner :freak3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGztNJF2wKE

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice vid.

I left the sunroof open by mistake once and got a mud shower. Messy inside. Got it in the sunroof track, the seats, etc....haha, and it sounded weird. After it dried it cleaned off better.

Dave

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been using 'Nancy' for our recent GeoCaching adventures also. It's good to see that I'm not the only geek around here.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Huron National Forest is a beautiful place and has lots of seasonal forest roads to play on. One 'road' we took, the tree branches were hitting mid windshield. We had to reach out the windows, lift the branches up over the windshield and set them down on the roof basket to get through!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good vid.

Thanks everyone.

Huron National Forest is a beautiful place and has lots of seasonal forest roads to play on. One 'road' we took, the tree branches were hitting mid windshield. We had to reach out the windows, lift the branches up over the windshield and set them down on the roof basket to get through!

One of the "Rites of passage" when it comes to 4X4'ing!
That and trail pin striping.

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good vid.

One of the "Rites of passage" when it comes to 4X4'ing!
That and trail pin striping.

Nice vid.

Tell me about it. 2nd week I had my KJ I had put three scratches on it. Short run on an... erm 'narrow trail' to get me on a logging road. I folded the mirrors in but it wasn't quiet enough lol.

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 'Nancys' first scratches on her the day I bought her. Same deal, a narrow spot with lots of large branches.

After getting through I stopped and cheered.

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have a bad attitude after many old pre-Chrysler Jeeps.

My typical statements go something like ... "Doesn't matter, it's just a freakin' Jeep, not like it's a nice car or anything". But then again, I'm still not crazy about my KJ. I probably just bought the wrong car.

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it certainly isn't a motorcycle or truck or plane. So what's left?

Sounds like what my Fiancee says to me. I told her it was a Jeep and she wasn't allowed to ride in it if she didn't know that. She then gave me an ultimatum... Needless to say she can ride in it no matter what she calls it.

Members online

No members online now.