Plasti Dipped wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Ha! I'm fixing to get new tires and I WILL NOT be complaining WHEN it peels off. Logic & common sense say if it can peel, it will. Big deal, spray it again...

That's what I did when I bought new tires last January. Took me about five minutes to touch it up.

(YMMV)

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You tell that to the CEO of a multi national company.

He would rather loose $4500 then get a bad review online.Not my choice at all.

Surprised that someone who could afford an AMG would resort to plastidip on their wheels... paint or powdercoat seems like it would have been a more durable option.

It bugs me to no end when those who can easily afford to do something correctly cheap out and go the route of something and someone I'd expect to see in a Joe Dirt family reunion special.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised that someone who could afford an AMG would resort to plastidip on their wheels... paint or powdercoat seems like it would have been a more durable option.

It bugs me to no end when those who can easily afford to do something correctly cheap out and go the route of something and someone I'd expect to see in a Joe Dirt family reunion special.

Some base model that they added used AMG wheels to.