Plans for my 07...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LKWJeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the seals around the windshield. I had the same issue on a previous vehicle. Turned out to be a broken seal with leaves and crap under the broken seal.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...Need to fix the radio antenna, it broke off in a car wash...
I got one of these for my 2007 and it works a treat:

AntennaX Off-Road (13-inch) Antenna for Jeep Liberty KJ

If you want my old stock one I'll send it to you. :cheers:

Check the seals around the windshield. I had the same issue on a previous vehicle. Turned out to be a broken seal with leaves and crap under the broken seal.
Same here - good call.

In my case I was able to pull the seal loose, squirt some caulk in there, then jam the seal back in place. This was on my old Geo Tracker which got traded in for the Jeep.

92fox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...windshield is cracked so that doesn't help I'm sure. That's getting fixed as well.

My antenna base snapped off...thinking of getting a new head unit and one of those antennas that you hide inside somewhere. Also wanting to upgrade the component speakers and add a flip down dvd screen for the kiddos.

Thinking about the ARB bumper as well.

I had a 93 tracker...wish I never sold it, loved that bastard car

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I traded in my 97 Tracker on the Jeep last May. I wish I had taken it down and given it to one of my cousin's kids at the farm and let them enjoy it. It had its quirks but it always got the job done.

92fox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's time for new tires soon. Wanting to get the 245/75-16's since I have to buy new tires anyways, but can't afford to do a proper lift right now. Probably going to do the 3/8" clevis lift up front, but now sure what to do out back to even it up.

Also, before I even get into this...will the 3/8" clevis lift clear the tire size mentioned (probably going with an aggressive all terrain since it's my DD...really want a M/T tire but don't have the cash and not super practical with the amount of miles I put on the Jeep)?