Placed My Order! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Nick

Reaction score
I ordered my Liberty today. For those of you who read my "stick or auto" thread... I went with the 6-speed.

Inferno Red
4x4
Popular Equipment Package
Premium Sound Upgrade
Skid Plates
Sky Slider Roof
Block Heater

I searched online for a week, and only found 1 2008 Liberty in Maryland with the Sky Slider and 6-speed, but it had NO other options.

They said it would take 4-6 weeks, how long did it take for you guys?

I'm excited, can't wait to get it dirty! :D

Nick

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up mine from the lot, I don't have much patience with these things. :) Glad you finally made up your mind, and I am sure you will like it. Congratulations.

Bravosarah

Reaction score
I ordered mine on Monday (10th) and I pick it up on Monday the 17th. I'm so excited I can't sleep! It's been about 10 years since I owned my last Jeep, a CJ5 I had such a blast in that! I'm looking forward to my 'family reunion'. lol!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr Nick.....Congrats. You will have a rare KK with the 6 speed and Skyslider Roof. I don't know how long it takes for factory orders these days but you should be able to track them now. See your Dealer.

What is neat about factory special orders is your window sticker/mso will say right on it "made for - and your name"

Dave

Mr_Nick

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm excited to get it... but no problem waiting a month or so to start making payments again. It was nice having the Blazer paid for.

Maybe if I keep it for 40 years, it will be worth something due to rare options!? haha

I drive 20,000 or more a year, so after 40 years it would have about 800,000 miles on it! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.